TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TENANCY
1. FULL RENTAL and security deposit monies are payable IN ADVANCE and before keys to the property are released. If the payments are not received by the due date the amount will automatically be deducted from the credit card that has been supplied. If you do not wish for this to occur please notify the office prior to the due date.
2. OCCUPANCY TIMES Check ins are from 2PM and check out at 10AM. See front page of your Rental agreement for times applicable to your booking. Check out times must be strictly adhered to and keys returned to our office. An additional fee may be levied for late check-outs.
3. CLEANING is the responsibility of the tenant. Premises must be left clean and tidy and ready for immediate occupation by the next tenant. Additional fees will be charged if the BBQ is not cleaned and fridge is not cleaned of all contents. Any excess cleaning or rubbish removal will be deducted from the bond. All our properties are non-smoking; the cleaning fee to eradicate smoking odours is $500. (See following page for additional costs)
4. THE NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS MUST NOT EXCEED THE NUMBER STATED ON THIS CONFIRMATION SHEET, or the amount of beds within the property. Overcrowding will render the tenant liable to cancellation of the booking.
5. TENANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUPPLY THEIR OWN LINEN, INCLUDING TOWELS, UNLESS ORGANISED WITH THE OFFICE.
6. No Furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises during the tenancy and all furniture and effects must be left in the same position and condition, as at the commencement of the tenancy. ANY BREAKAGES AND DAMAGE to the premises and its contents must be reported to the agent and paid prior to departure. Tenants agree to allow the Agent or his nominee to enter the rented premises to carry out necessary repairs.
7. Tenants and occupiers agree to NOT CREATE ANY NUISANCE OR EXCESSIVE NOISE CAUSING ANNOYANCE TO THE OWNERS OR OCCUPIERS OF ANY NEARBY PREMISES. FAILURE TO COMPLY COULD LEAD TO IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING AND/OR FORFEITURE OF THE BOND.
8. No pets or animals are allowed on or inside the premises under any circumstances, unless you are staying in a Pet Friendly property and have signed our Pet Policy Agreement
9. No responsibility is taken for tenant’s PERSONAL PROPERTY left on the premises. A charge will be charged for the retrieval and posting of property left on the premises.
10. Tenants are responsible for the safekeeping of ACCOMMODATION KEYS. Duplicate keys are not always available. Tenants already in occupation requiring a key from the agent after office hours will be charged a service call of $100. Tenants are liable for the damage caused when doors have been forced open owing to keys being lost. If the keys are lost, the tenant is responsible for the cost of replacement of a new lock.
11. The booking is made in GOOD FAITH by the Agent, but may be subject to changes not notified to us by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. We cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, as in changes to the property, cancellation of the property, or sale of a property. (Every endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur.) In the event of a property being offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or his Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by prior appointment.
12. RENT REFUNDS due to cancellation of booking are at the discretion of the landlord. Refunds will be granted if the property can be let for the same rental period. Refunds do not apply where the tenant has not inspected the property and judges the property as unacceptable, during, or at the commencement of their tenancy. Any refunds will exclude the agent’s management fees.
13. A $50 KEYDROP charge applies should you not be able to collect your keys during business hours. This will be deducted from your bond. Note that a $100 call out fee applies if you require a member of the agency to attend the property after hours.
14. Tenants requiring to collect or return keys outside the normal business hours must do so by prior arrangement. All keys are to be returned and collected at our office.